dimanche 4 février 2018

For Sale 15'' MacBook Pro (Mid-2010) excellent condition & HD!

I am selling my used, in great working oder, Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch, Mid-2010, 2.53 GHz, Core i5 Intel, Intel HD Graphics (288MB ) and 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Memory, 1TB Hard Drive (I upgraded it to: Seagate Laptop 1TB SSHD Solid State Hybrid Drive STBD1000400). MacBook Pro model: MC372LL/A.

Comes with everything in photo and I have the box for the MacBook Pro too!

Price: $700

The Macbook Pro is currently in perfect working condition with macOS High Sierra 10.13.3. It's running smoothly. The LCD screen has no dead pixels or white spots, crystal clear. The keyboard keys are all functional, super clean, working and comes with iSkin keyboard cover since day 1! The track pad works perfectly. The battery will hold a charge for about 3 hours, under normal woking conditions (macOS system is saying the battery will need to be replaced soon).

The case overall is in a great condition with only 1 nick near the power port (see photo). You can check out the pictures for its physical condition. All ports are fully functional. CD/DVD ROM player is working. I re-formatted the hard drive and did a clean installation of macOS 10.13.3.

AND it comes with Western Digital My Book Studio 2TB FireWire 800/400, USB 2.0, Desktop External Hard Drive! Works perfectly and fast (FireWire 800) with the MacBook Pro and you can use it as your Time Machine backup! (model: WDBACH0020HAL)

Feel free to ask me more questions about my MacBook Pro. I have own this since day one, and I take very good care of my electronics! Thank you.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MBP15m.jpg (721.1 KB)
File Type: jpg MBPl.jpg (381.4 KB)
File Type: jpg MBPr.jpg (427.7 KB)
File Type: jpg MBPs1.jpg (997.4 KB)
File Type: jpg MBPkeys.jpg (627.1 KB)
File Type: jpg SG1tb.jpg (56.2 KB)


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2Ei7hHT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire