samedi 17 février 2018

Firefox quantum issues on my mac

Hi,

I just got upgraded and now a couple of odd things I'm not happy about that I am hoping someone has a work around for.

1. Toolbar colour KEEPS changing. Even with a theme selected, the colours just keeps switching. All the tabs are light that are not engaged but the tab I'm on will switch colours. I have had everyone thing from the brown (when I started this note) to the blue it just switched to, to red, fluorescent green, orange, purple....etc. Usually it's a dark colour and that makes it had to read my bookmarks.

2. bookmarks.... does multi-row exist anywhere anymore? :-(

Any ideas?

Are you having similar issues?

I've tried going into the settings but it doesn't stay fixed.

Thanks


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2EB9LSo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire