jeudi 5 juin 2014

For Sale Mac Classic II (bad screen)

My wife has had her old Mac Classic II in the closet for years and she has no use for it. It used to work years ago, but now it only chimes and then sounds like its loading, but the screen only shows a funny pattern - so either the logic board has leaky caps or the crt is had its day (see photo).



Either way, I'm selling this item here as I'm sure there may be some avid enthusiasts who would like to collect or even attempt to fix/use for spare parts. I can't tell you what the overall specs of the machine are as I can't see the screen and is selling as is, along with its accessories (manual, mic, adb cable).



All offers will be considered - please PM me if interested.

Cheers-













*This is what the screen displays at start up








via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1uo6S8t

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire