dimanche 1 juin 2014

Where is your part source?

Hey EhMacers, just got a 13" mid 2009 Macbook Pro from my brother who is switching to PC. I was looking at getting his laptop running like new again (as it used to be mine a few years ago).



Now, the battery is unable to hold a charge and the charging cable needs to be replaced. My question is, where do you get your parts from? iFixit seems pricey and heading to any computer repair place is generally pricey as well. I have been checking Canada Computers trying to find a compatible battery that I can install.



If you have any tips or places you get your mac parts from, drop a comment!



Side Note: It currently also has 4gb of RAM. Does anyone know the max capacity of a Mid 2009 Macbook? Wouldn't mind upgrading that while I am changing out the battery.



Thanks!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1hoXEqG

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire