jeudi 12 juin 2014

Ontario Votes!!

Please be sure to go out and vote, as it is an amazing privilege to do so..

I wish they made it law.. as some think its pointless..




There are so many countries in the world that lack democracy.

I am happy, plus proud that we live in a province and country where it still matters.



I will cast my vote today, then if my party is elected i will have the right to boast, if it is defeated; then i will have the right to complain.. It is amazing those who never vote have the most to say.. There are so many that say it doesn't matter, I say your dead wrong, if you live in China, Cuba, Mexico and North Korea, then you are correct casting ballots is just a show to keep the masses amused by hope of change.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1l4LqE3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire