jeudi 26 juin 2014

how to get epub onto iPad?

I have a retina iPad mini, I manually manage my media on my iPad I never liked syncing things when it comes to this. All is fine and dandy till I wanted to put on a few epub files I made and am trying out. When I went into iTunes and to the books section, it shows the epub files I made in iBooks, but it is grayed out, I cannot add them. The only option I have is to select "sync books". I thought sure, I am ok with syncing books, not something I use to often as the kindle is where I do my reading. When I selected this it warns me that it will erase all my music and videos and sync the iPad from this computer. Now I do not want this. Is there anyway around this to get epub files i made into iBooks on my iPad? Both mac and iPad are running latest versions of both OS's





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1lhE3Ur

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire