mercredi 25 juin 2014

OUCH! my wallet hurts.. Gas Prices

We are down to 1 car, lease expired, returned the car.. Now holding off for some nice diesel products to be released.. Wife is annoyed- but I told her not purchasing another product until I see a better selection of diesel products..



If we have to wait a year - we wait..

Fiat/Chrysler seems to be my first choice, a lot of new products about to hit the market with diesel... Looked at VW but its cheaper to lease a benz LOL.



Besides I have taken the GO train a few times, very impressed - only issue is; you are married to the schedule otherwise you are doomed if you miss the train, as the GO bus is a painful alternative.. At least the GO service is affordable plus you can claim the costs of use in your taxes. :)





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1lbPWuO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire