lundi 16 juin 2014

strange issue, app opening from recovered backup

So my time machine hard drive had some serious issues and could not be repaired. I ran data rescue on it to recover the last backup it did and put it on another drive. Now everything is fine, I erased the bad hard drive and reformatted and am using it again. I am working in indesign this morning and normally I can right click on a file and chose to edit it in a specific program. I chose illustrator. Now this is where it gets weird, it opened illustrator from the backup folder on an external drive rather then using illustrator that is on my hard drive, where it has always been. This only happens with illustrator, if I do the same thing but select photoshop, it opens from my application folder.



What could be causing this?



This is on a RMBP running latest update of Mavericks and latest updates of Adobe CC.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1vsUuVk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire