mercredi 30 mars 2016

how to remove read-only from SD card (besides the side switch)

Hi,

I'm shooting short videos and at one point I do recall that I could move items to Trash from my SD card on my computer to clear it but not now. The option is not available. Can I get this back? It would help greatly. I do know how to reformat the card but would like to do some of the trashing on my computer.

I have two Lexar SD Platinum II 32 GB cards and neither let me move anything to trash. The only way is on my camera which is more cumbersome for checking before trashing.

Any help is appreciated. Also, from my Internet searches I'm not alone but I haven't seen a good solution. Hoping to get one here.

The side switch is irrelevant with this on my computer. I tried it in both positions. Unless, there is something else I don't know about it.

thx.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1pKJ3KU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire