lundi 7 mars 2016

Removing airport and Bluetooth capabilities iMac 2008

i have a 2008 iMac I would like to remove the airport capability and Bluetooth capability from, I have enclosed pictures of what I believe to be both of these in a disabled state, I am under the assumption that I have detached the antenas from both chips. My problem is that when I start the computer now it doesn't fully boot up. The fan comes on and an alarm sounds. My questions are, have I removed the antenas? And is it possible for the computer to run without both, I am trying to use my computer to produce music and I am dealing with a hacker that is delaying the process, he is in my apt building and undoing the cable from my modem does nothing to solve the problem. I am needing to run this computer without both chips to ensure that he can't access my computer and cause me unnecessary delays.....have I done this correctly? Can I run my computer? thanks
http://ift.tt/1W4ERAe

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (177.3 KB)


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1W4ERAg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire