jeudi 3 mars 2016

My 2008 MacPro is dead

At worse time ever, my good faithful 2008 MacPro has died on Monday.

After long time to boot, delay on the keyboard "Log in password", no chime and now Black screen.

I have tried everything to bring back to life. SMC reset, Pram reset and even tried to put on the Verbose mode and still refuse to boot.

Took all the accessories out, all my 6 hard drives, optical card, usb card, graphic card checked all my rams and still a no go.

For 8 years of heavy use? that machine was pretty solid. Sad to see it go.

Does anyone knows if my Rams "800 mhz" are compatible with another MacPro same year but the speed is different "667 mhz" as i gave my macpro to my dad and maybe would help him to have more rams now that my mac is fried.

Does that sound like my mother board is cooked? or is there a way to bring it back to life?

I'm getting a new Mac pro "2010" model this friday, maybe my old one could be a project unless i know for sure the motherboard is fried, i won't spend time nor money into it


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/24DCn1q

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire