dimanche 3 juillet 2016

For Sale MacPro 5,1. 12 core upgrade, 3.33ghz, 64gigs ram

2010 with upgraded with dual x5680 xeons. 12 cores of 3.33 punch.

64 gigs ram in 4 chips - upgradeable to 128 with more of the same style 16-gig sticks.

I'll keep my SSD's so it comes with no drives or special caddies.

had an external e-sata card installed (sata 3 - faster)

I have 2 video cards; one is a pc card (no apple symbol on boot) but was pretty quick at cuda stuff. GTX570. It also has the extra power-pigtail cables, and extras that can plug into SATA ports for 75w power.

I think the other is a slo-mo GT120. Will check if there's interest in the box.

I have no idea if the optical drive works. :D

There are scratches here and there, it's a workstation, not a garage queen :P

$2400 obo.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/29hrnAi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire