samedi 30 juillet 2016

iCloud help me ... please !!!

Not really my first post , haven't been on so long forgot password and old Email so new account.

Anyways I just bought new 12" Macbook to complement older Macbook Pro and Mac mini. I take a lot of photos and plan to bring new unit to Asia next year to backup pictures. I recently signed up for 200GB of iCloud storage and was hoping to upload all my current iPhoto library into the cloud and expect I could access from the new Macbook without actually storing the photos on the new Macbook. Now I find I have 16BG of photos showing up on the new Macbook.

I have tried searching for the correct fix but I can't find the correct process. Please how to I just have access to cloud photos on new Macbook but I don't want to store them !!!

Thanks,

Pat.

Previous username pricha00


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2az00Dg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire