mercredi 6 juillet 2016

Super Elite Puppet gets free pass

Two at least partially related stories. If you believe the Republirat version of Whitewater the stories may be completely intertwined.

BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell | Christian Times Newspaper

I remember reading the reports of his disappearance several hours before he was found dead. BTW How the hell did he manage to get a rope into his cell? It all smells very fishy to me. Was it outright murder or merely enhanced interrogation taken to the extreme? I'll bet my carbon tax rebate it wasn't suicide!

EDITORIAL: Hillary scandal flaunts corruption | Colorado Springs Gazette, News

Hillary's classified eMails may have been hacked.:confused::confused::confused: The first article makes it very clear they were hacked, the FBI knew they had been hacked and still chose not to press charges.:eek: I would be willing to bet if one of my eMail accounts was found to contain even a single classified document I would share the fate of that Romanian Hacker.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/29r6inv

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire