samedi 30 juillet 2016

iPhone 5S And iOS 9.3.3

I have a friend who just upgraded his iPhone 4 to a 5S at the Telus store. The guy at Telus advised him not to upgrade the current software to 9.3.3 as it would slow his new phone down. Not sure what OS he is currently running, but has anyone had issues with the new software upgrade on a 5S?

I see a petiton to Apple on Facebook (pfffft) claiming Apple is deliberately slowing down phones and tablets. I don't believe that crap, but if anyone knows more than I do, please chime in so I can advise him what to do.

If it was me, I would just install the new system like I did on my wife's iPhone 5 which works as normal running 9.3.3. I suspect a 5S would do the same.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2aHeAbt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire