dimanche 31 juillet 2016

MacBook Pro display brightness buttons don't work

I have a late 2011 13-inch MacBook Pro running OS 10.6.8

The two keyboard display brightness buttons (F1 & F2) no longer work.

Display brightness control in system preferences works fine.

Any ideas what I could try/check to see if I can get them to work again?
For some reason netflix movies are always dim - I need to turn the brightness way up to get a good picture, but that brightness setting is much too high for regular computer work.

Having to go into preferences each time to adjust the brightness is a pain.

I tried a bunch of suggestions I found on the net but nothing made any difference.
Volume up/down/mute buttons work fine.
Is there any way to check if the display keyboard buttons themselves work?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2aroIDU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire