mardi 19 juillet 2016

resume scam???

So we get these emails with resumes from Phd students every now and then, out of the blue, no advertising on our part as we are not hiring. They say this
"I am confident XXX Company is the ideal choice for me to develop my career".

We are a commercial print shop and the person applying is "Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), and a Masters of Applied Science in Nuclear Engineering".
I don't know, but seems like they are completely different worlds. I do a preview of their resume, not wanting to actually open the attached word file. Lots of info, Ontario address and such. I never respond, but am curious. Is this some sort of scam? I have trouble believing someone with all these awards in their field and a list of impressive sounding projects that I cannot even decipher is applying at a print shop.

Am I wrong, is this legit and people are just that desperate for a job even outside of their field? Or is it some scam and if so, what are they after and how?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/29LO3Hs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire