samedi 2 septembre 2017

Any way to "force mount" an external USB device?

I have a Micro SD card used in a Samsung Cell phone.
Yesterday the Samsung phone reported an Error with the card when turning on the phone.

I tried mounting that Micro SD card on the Mac this morning (running El Capitan) but it wouldn't mount.
Tried Disk Uitility - doesn't show up as a disk
Tried Disk Warrier - also doesn't show up as a disk
Tried another Micro SD card, it shows up and works fine.
Is there any application or some way to sort of do a "force mount" if there is such a thing?
The SD card is a small one, only 2GB - may have some pictures on it I would like to recover, but before I can do anything I somehow have to mount it.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2ethOB7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire