mercredi 6 septembre 2017

Two Apple IDs suddenly a problem?

Don't ask me why (probably due to disorganization back when I was young and irresponsible), but I have two Apple IDs that govern different things.

One is responsible for iCloud and things such as syncing calendars and messages.

The second ID is responsible for Apple purchases of things like iBooks and apps.

This hasn't been a problem in the past, but all of a sudden, my iPhone and iPad are asking me if I want to continue syncing iBooks, and if so, that I must use my iCloud ID for this. The problem is, none of my books are associated with my iCloud ID.

And the idea of consolidating my information into one ID sounds both labourious and maybe impossible. I bet purchases of copyrighted material aren't transferrable.

Any ideas of how to approach this?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2eHq9Bs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire