mardi 12 septembre 2017

Visual Hub (or equivalent) for El Capitan

I'm a bit confused.

I remember Visual Hub not being further developed as a free application back in the snow Leopard days - then some commercial company took it over but I'm not sure what the status is now.
If I lauch VH in El Capitan I get the message it's a trial version with the option to log in, but no option to actually pay for the software.
And when I search on google I get lots of hits for an alternative to VH but nothing for VH for ElCaptan.

There are a number of Mac apps to convert videos but I now need one that can stich two or three or four video segments together into one video and preferbly also do a conversion at the same time - typically from AVI to MP4 or fromMOV to MP4.

Is there a good applicastion to do the combining of video segmets - either free or for a reasonable fee?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2xYogYT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire