mercredi 20 septembre 2017

Bayshore Ottawa lineup?

Hi folks,

So I'm going to upgrade to an 8+. At first, shipping and availability was the 22nd. Now they won't guarantee an in-store pick up on the 22nd which means demand has increased.

I was thinking of lining up at the Ottawa Bayshore location because well, I get up early.

1. Just wondering how many people typically line up at this store for a release? I've never been. I know this release has been different with people probably waiting for the X and/or not interested in the 8's.

2. Or could it mean that there's no more in-store availability that they're in-store stock is now spoken for with pre-orders?

Again, no experience doing it this way.

Cheers,
Brian


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2wxRXng

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire