jeudi 28 septembre 2017

Transfer Apps to new iPad Pro

Okay, so I just received my iPad Pro. I first backed up my old iPad. I then set up my iPad Pro as a new iPad (which has a different name). I chose this way since I didn't just want to do a Restore. When connecting my new iPad, I no longer see all my apps in iTunes to transfer over. Strange. On my last iPad, I had also set it up as new and just transferred over the app I wanted from the old iPad. The only difference this time is that my new iPad Pro has a slightly different name.
(I just changed the name of my new iPad Pro to the old name in Settings-General-About and reconnected to iTunes, but, still no Apps).

iTunes kind of changed as all the Apps are now listed under File Sharing, but all I see there now is the built in 5 Apple Apps.

What am I missing?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2fvbNob

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire