vendredi 20 octobre 2017

Audio book question

Recently, I?ve been trying to get my mom?s collection of audio book cd?s into a format that will play in her car, which doesn?t have a CD player. She has an iPhone 6 and a few USB sticks. I?m trying to keep this as simple as possible. The tracks on the CD are about 6 minutes in length, so that adds up to a lot of tracks on the average audio book box set( 9 cds). I?ve been doing it track-by-track , stitching ?em together, to make 1big file which has all the tracks. Needless to say this is a ton of work and a pain in the butt. So, I?ve been trying out audio book binder, which seems to work fine- I point it at the CD and let it go to work, and end up with an . m4b file, which I understand is the correct format for audiobooks. However, iTunes on my moms MacBook Pro won?t recognize the file I?ve created and it won?t play it, either from the Desktop or from a USB stick. .m4a and mp3?s And all the rest seem to work ok. I?ve tried it on my Mac Pro and it plays.i haven?t tried importing it into itunes or syncing up with my iPhone? it should be drag n? drop, methinks, but there?s probably some voodoo that I can?t do, maybe one of you can??-all I can seem to find on audiobooks in iTunes is something about books bought from the App Store, which this isn?t,and my mom won?t do. I think she?s running sierra, and the version of iTunes is 12, if that helps out
Thanks for any help
John b


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2xUmHdX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire