vendredi 20 octobre 2017

iOS 11.0.3 update

When I tried to update my iPhone 6 to iOS 11.0.3 I got an error message saying: Updating to iOS 11.0.3 requires at least 770 MB of free space on your iPhone. Please change your media sync options to make more storage available.

The graphic at the bottom of my iPhone summary in iTunes (12.7.0.166) indicates the phone has 5.29 GB of free space. So, why would I need to make more storage available? On top of that, I can't find any place to change my "media sync options" on either the iPhone 6 or iTunes 12.7.0.166 on my iMac (OS Sierra 10.12.6).

Also having major difficulties with something that used to be so simple: updating song lists on my iPhone. Used to be I would edit the playlist on my desktop, then drag/drop the updated list to my plugged-in iPhone. Now that doesn't work, either. I posted this problem on the other iOS board some time ago, but those suggestions didn't work.

Help!:(


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2xTzk8X

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire