lundi 23 octobre 2017

Mac OS High Sierra instability

Late 2013 MBP, 8 Gig RAM, GT650 GPU. Auto log out is NOT set in the security settings.
I've read about this after some digging, but the discussion on Apple Support was about Sierra. I never had this problem even up to Sierra, but now in High Sierra I get suddenly logged out when I'm doing stuff with heavy GPU loading. Firefox and other apps open in the background, (probably with video ads running) and when I'm running Safari and playing with things like Youtube videos, the page stalls, spinning beachball, black screen and then a log in window. It's really irritating that Mac OS is becoming more unstable as it goes forward.

In addition Safari is getting worse and worse. It was useless in its early days, then it got better, and now it regularly freezes while loading a page full of sidebar ads and autoplay videos, like MacWorld, ironically enough.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2yJMjhr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire