lundi 16 octobre 2017

High Sierra and cloud compatibility issues

Just as a heads up Dropbox is having problems with running their service and iCloud in parallel under 10.13

A useful help page but I would expect this to improve over the coming weeks.

Meanwhile Canadian competitor Sync.com keep replying to my support requests that they are still 'evaluating and testing' 10.13. I would expect an app update soon.

In addition to supporting new file formats as well as other under the hood changes (which I don't claim to understand), there may be issues with a mixed environment of HDs and SSDs synching to the same account (APFS not deployed on all machines).

For these reasons, as the cloud is now critical to my business, I'll wait until the big guns have sorted themselves out.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2gmoy8F

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire