mercredi 25 octobre 2017

Calendar and notes - iphone, ipad, Mac

I am not sure what the problem is - and really have no way of knowing how to fix it - but this calendar thing is really frustrating.

So..I have an Iphone4S, an iPad mini - probably the first or second generation and a Macbook Pro(13-inch, Mid 2009)

As far as I know, each of them has updated software (just tried on the mini and phone this morning and it never did find whether the device was updated - just got the ongoing roundabout).

The problem lies herein - if I update something on my calendar on the Macbook - it does not show up on the phone all the time. - so that is problem number one

The second problem is something I just decided to start doing - make a list and have it show on all devices.

It appears if the list is made on the phone or ipad - it will show up on either/both of them. But if I decide to make a list on the Macbook - it doesn't show on either of the others.

Any suggestions?

(I have tried changing settings - but since there are so many places the settings might be - I may have missed something):(


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2yQRfBC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire