samedi 6 janvier 2018

Apple ID trouble

Got a message on my iPhone popup about "Trust this computer" which I thought was coming from mine.
Both on my iPhone and MBP this morning, I was asked to enter my Apple ID password and it was rejected. I immediately went in to change my password through security questions asked. I then logged in okay with my Mac. After a reboot, I was asked for password again and I entered it and got in.
Not so on iPad and iPhone. I enter my new password and the enter window just stays there and eventually goes away, but then I am told that I need to enter my password for some services. What's going on here?

Update: After a number of reboots, both devices seem ok now. I was worried there for a bit that a hacker was at work haha. Never had this happen before.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2CNS4hN

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire