vendredi 26 janvier 2018

Imac parts in Ontario

Hey everyone, new to the mac community :)

Does anyone have a good supplier for parts in Ontario? I was wanting to do an ssd upgrade this weekend, and having problems finding the thermal sensor.

I got burned by OWC, macsales.com earlier this week, just finding out today that they placed my ssd upgrade kit order on backorder. I had to contact them to find out, too busy to let me know when the order was placed I guess.

I was really hoping to do the upgrade this weekend, I can get all the other parts today, only thing I can't find it the thermal sensor. Called around to a few mac shops , so far haven't found one that will sell the part, lots that are willing to do the upgrade for me lol. :)

6pk of beer to anyone that can point me to a place I can get one today :) Anyhere in southwestern ON.

Thanks


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2DNitMm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire