mercredi 10 janvier 2018

Apple Mail - rule for one account

Running Sierra and having a few little headaches after having to switch to Google business for my email. I want to set up a rule that only applies to one account. I have 3 mail accounts in apple mail. I have to use POP mail for my business account and the issue with Gmail and POP accounts is when you send an email it puts the sent message in my inbox. I made a rule to put anything from my own email account in my sent box, this works great accept if I get sent something from my business email to my personal email the rule applies and puts it in the sent box rather then my personal inbox.

How do I set up a rule to put all emails from xxxx@mydomain.ca in my sent box but only apply that to xxxx@domain.ca and not personal@mydomain.ca and personal@rogers.com accounts?


I have this rule already set up but is not working as I need it to, everything from my business email is still going to sent box even from my personal emails.

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 10.36.06 AM by B P, on Flickr


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2Fmpkdo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire