mardi 16 janvier 2018

scheduling Genius Bar appointment for moms phone...

My mom has my old iPhone 6+. It has a camera issue, everything is shaky and she cannot take pictures, well pictures that do not look like they have been tumbling. Anyways I wanted to make a genius bar appointment and get this fixed. I go to schedule using my Apple ID and it shows my products and some work computers but my moms phone is not there and I cannot add it. How do I add this so I can make a genius bar appointment? My mom is not going to deal with the tech stuff, she is clueless in this regard and thus it is my job. I have done this in the past with no issue but they obviously changed things. I do have some work computers showing up under my Apple ID and I am not sure why. The only thing I can think of is I would have logged into the App store with my Apple ID at one point to download an app.

Would this be all I need to do to get my moms phone to show up under my products so I can make an appointment for the phone?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2rdbQxF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire