lundi 23 mai 2016

Canada's Wonderland - my experience.

Our first of the season visit..
wow it was busy, the lines were long at least an hour for the kid rides but I didn't mind, I was with my family and enjoyed being out.

but...
I actually almost had a throw down with a group of teens - who came into the restaurant shirtless and pants by their ankles, shoving their way around. [staff did nothing ]
They were offensive to everyone, - they were loud as well as obnoxious.
also began rough housing and elbowed my daughter in the eye.
I basically told them they were going to receive an education in respect and life, then told them to leave, for their own good.
Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and all 5 were fully dressed and apologized.
I guess I got through to them.

I did get cheers from others. Yup I am old and farting. ;)

other than that it was fun, great place for just walking around as most greenspace has become condos or infested dog turding areas.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Tr4nCP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire