jeudi 12 mai 2016

how to disable iCloud on iPad?

I am really tired of the iCloud msg asking me to log into my iTunes account when I never even use it. It is also associated with my old email addy, which changed when I moved. I have entered the password for it but it says it's wrong. Really it's the email addy that's wrong, and I can't seem to change it.

I'd like to know how to disable iCloud on my iPad and if that can't be done how do I change my email addy? I've looked all over for this!

I also have a Mac Mini that is my primary computer and I deleted the old email addy there which did stop iCloud from asking me to log into iTunes, but it persists on my iPad. I hoped by eliminating the old email addy on the Mini it'd send that info to the iPad but it doesnt seem to work that way.

Any help is appreciated.
Funkynassau


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1UXwdFO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire