samedi 28 mai 2016

Homebrew ???

I want to save a short YouTube vido on my Mac so I can play it when I'm not connected to the net.

The applications I have to save YouTube videos don't seem to be able to download this video so I tried the Video Download helper that I have installed with Firefox.
That option supposedly allows me to download the video but it requires some software to combine audio and video and that software in turn depends on an application (or script, I'm not sure, called Homebrew.

Homebrew is installed via the terminal - and since I'm rather cautious when it cvomes to using terminal commands, I thought I'd ask here if anyone is using Homebrew with their Mac.
Anything to watch out for?
Any issues?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1NVmjTR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire