mardi 17 mai 2016

For Sale Mac Pro 5, 1 12 core 2.66 with 32 GB RAM...a BEAST!

2010 Mac Pro 5,1 : 2.66 12 core with 32 GB RAM

I’m selling 1 of my best employees!

If you’re into graphic design, video or photo editing, this machine can be your absolute faithful workhorse! Time is money and speed helps you finish jobs faster.

From a non-smoking pet free home plus I dusted it every few months so it’s spiffy inside.

A few minor scratches on the case, but nothing of the eye sore variety.

Additions:

- replaced the original hard drive with a fast 240 GB SSD. Boot up time and working speeds are very efficient.

- has 2 additional hard drives of 500 GB each in bays 2 & 3. 4 is empty.

- dual DVD burners (I added a 2nd a few years back)

Subtractions:

I am missing 1 of the back pci-e card slot covers. This won’t stop the machine from working of course. I had 2 eSata dual expansion cards in there and must have misplaced where I put the original slot cover. I would keep your contact info and let you know when I find it.

Also, the original discs must be with that sneaky slot cover as I can’t currently find those either. I’ve owned 8 Macs and have never misplaced original discs. BUT, thanks to RGray, I created a bootable USB stick with Yosemite on it so you’re good to go. I’ll include it of course.

I did a rewipe of the OS so the machine has a fresh start of Yosemite 10.10.5

The machine itself works spectacularly. The only reason I’m selling is because I’m working more for my wife's business than I did before so I don’t need 2 Mac Pros.

I’d like to see this one being used more than it is. It hasn’t given me any issues.

Other goodies if you’re interested in these:

- I have an extra eSata dual expansion pci-e card : Max Power 6G: $20

- an 8 bay eSata expansion hot swappable expansion tower from Sans Digital. Complete with its eSata dual expansion pci-e card and dual eSata cables (regularly $360, I’m selling it for $200)

I’ll be posting both separately soon.

I can post pics if you like as well. Just too tired right now before I post this.

NO TRADES - I won’t respond if you ask :)

Cash Only - $1900

PM if interested

Located in Stittsville (West side of the Ottawa area). I still refuse to say Ottawa after they (Ottawa) stole a brand new zamboni from the Goulbourn Recreation Centre and moved it to a rink closer to the city after they amalgamated (or sucked in) all the towns around it :) lol

Cheers,
Keebler


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1XlvpLi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire