mardi 17 mai 2016

For Sale Matrox CompressHD Accelerator Card

Hi folks,

This is a hardware Accelerator card for compressing video footage into H.264 movie files.

Works on Mac or Windows.

Works with Apple compressor or Adobe Media Encoder

Allows you to encode videos while you do other work because it is hardware-based and does not use your computer processor. Much faster than processor based as well allowing you to finish faster. Very handy!

The only reason I am selling is because I have a new Mac Pro which cannot use PCI – E cards.

I'm also selling my Mac Pro in which this card was installed. If you're interested send me a message about that. It's a 12 core beast :) I'm preparing that for sale too!

I contacted Matrox support and deleted my profile.

You simply need to register with the serial number on the back of the card and you can download drivers for whichever operating system you use.

Location: Stittsville, Ontario (West side of Ottawa)

Shipping: I'd like to sell local, but if I do ship, seller pays for insurance and shipping.

PM if interested.

Cheers,
Keebler

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1499.JPG (503.7 KB)


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1WBAJvp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire