jeudi 26 mai 2016

Lightning clock radios, etc (with both FM and AM)

just wondering if there are a bunch. I've seen one from sony, but that's about it). Most of the ones I've seen may have a Lightning connector, but FM only, no AM, and certainly no cd drive of any kind (not a deal-breaker, by any stretch, but it's nice to have that option, I suppose). I've seen a few "mini stereos" with a lightning connector,. but not too sure about whether or not they have a clock and alarm feature, something compact-ish might be nice
and not super duper expensive, either. I'm not exactly going to be plunking down $750 every day on something that'll sit by my bedside and keep me entertained. That's a little bit too much to ask of me, I think :eek:

thanks for any suggestions

John B


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1TDOZmx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire