samedi 25 juin 2016

Believe It Or Not - A MacBook Pro Saga

I bought a new top of the line MBP in June of 2014, i7, 2.8 Ghz with 16 GB RAM and Applecare as well. Thank goodness for that.

In June of 2015, Apple finally replaced the machine after they attempted to repair it multiple times including two new I/O boards in separate repairs, a new logic board and a new display screen.

Flash forward to this week when my replacement MBP began randomly shutting down and would not restart for hours. It also had a flaky I/O board again and it was replaced last week. Apple called me last evening to advise me that the MBP now also needed a new logic board and would be in the shop until Sunday,

WTF are the odds of me getting three bum MBPs in a row?

Add to that my 2012 MBP also had a failed logic board and was replaced by Apple three months after I bought it.

Go figure is all I can say.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/297Jwju

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire