samedi 18 juin 2016

MBP Retina 13" (2015) and amplifier DAC

I have a stereo amp with a DAC (Harmon Kardon 990) and I use an optical cord with a 3.5mm mini to plug into my MacBook Pro Retina. Luckily, my MBP is new enough to be able to use the 3.5mm mini or the usual 3.5mm because iPhones and iPads cannot.

What my question is, is when I need to use my computer AND want to plug it into my amp it's impossible since the cords are only a few feet long and I want to sit facing my stereo system. So it's either music via MBP or use my MBP without music via amp with DAC.

What do people do? Buy another computer for the sake of being able to use a laptop and also plug it into the amp with DAC? It seems a bit silly to spend that kind of money for the sake of working AND listening!


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1V637j5

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire