jeudi 2 juin 2016

For Sale [GTA] Sena Case Heritage UltraSlim sleeve (iPad Pro 9.7" or iPad Air 2) - BRAND NEW!

Anyone looking for a sleeve for their iPad Pro 9.7" or iPad Air 2? I have a brand new Sena Case Heritage UltraSlim sleeve (Cognac) for sale. I ordered it on Monday because I waited two months and still haven't received a sleeve I ordered in April. Of course, that sleeve arrived today. The Sena Case Heritage UltraSlim is still in transit to me and i'll receive it in a few days. It's an ultra slim form-fitting pouch. Handcrafted with heritage leather and Herringbone microsuede lining. Sells new for $60 USD. Asking $40 USD ($52 CAD). Brand new, sealed in box. Save some money and save me trouble from returning it. Pick up in Markham. Will accept USD or CAD.

Heritage UltraSlim Leather iPad Pro 9.7" Pouch Case | Sena Cases



via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Pogajz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire