dimanche 5 juin 2016

Google Chrome with large blacked-out sections

I just downloaded Google Chrome compatible with Mac OS 10.9

When I open Chrome, I get large, black sections over most of the chrome window, there is just a relatively small square part of the chrome window visible.

I trashed Chrome and reloaded it - same problem.
Couldn't get to either Chrome preferences or delete Chrome history or to clear browsing data because of the black sections.
Ran ClamAV - nothing found
Other browsers, Firefox, Safari, Maxthon work fine.

I eventually rebooted the Mac and that seems to have cleared the problem....but has anyone experienced that problem?
It's a new one to me and I would like to know what might have caused it


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1U76NVA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire