mercredi 8 juin 2016

El Capitain and Canon Pixa MX300 Printer/scanner

*** Resolved ***

I just found this link How-to QuickStart with Canon MX300 Scanner on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan | Mac Tutorials

that might solve my problem.... I'll test when I get home. That being said, I still hate El Capitain that it has rendered some of my apps worthless




Hi All,

So When I upgraded to El Capitain, my canon printer lost functionality. There aren't any official canon drivers for it, but I was able (via the community here) and online searches to find some drivers that allow me to print.

However the scanner attached to the printer still does not work.

I get greeted with the message that no camera or scanner is connected....even though it is.

Short of buying a new printer is there another option to get it to work?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/24ArvP3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire