jeudi 23 juin 2016

newbie iPhone questions with strange goings on

My wife and I bought iPhones for each other last XMAS. We are still learning and trying to figure them out..

My wife's App Store app acts strange. When the "Features", "Top Charts", "Explore" and "Search" options from the bottom of the screen are selected the screen becomes blank. The “Update" option works as expected. I've had other non-Apple apps appear to be damaged, deleting them and reinstalling always fixed the problem. Unfortunately the App Store app can't be deleted.

Any suggestions?

Now for the second weird problem.

When my wife calls (cell phone to cell phone) my phone doesn't ring. Her calls go directly to my voice mail. Its as if my phone blocks her but I can't find any indication I blocked her calls. I can’t find anything in the settings or her contact that would cause this. She can reach me with both Messages and FaceTime.

You can understand why apparently blocking one's wife's calls is really bad idea ......

I can call her and it works. We've compared many of the setting with no success.

Again, I'm looking for suggestions.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/290PkfI

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire