lundi 26 septembre 2016

run iMovie 09 from external HD? (program not project)

Hi,

I'm about to get a new SSD HD in my 2010 MBP which should make it a bit more spiffy! And, I think it's time to upgrade from Snow Leopard. I have been using iMovie 09 which is working fine and is better than more recent versions (though maybe they put back some of the great features?)........anyway, if I want to keep using iMovie '09 AND update to a much more recent OS which won't run that version according to my research, can I run the program from an external HD? So what I'm thinking is I put the current HD that's coming out into an external case and then make it be a slave to the laptop with it's new HD. Does this all make sense? I did this with plugging my G4 into my G5 to run Photoshop a few years ago.

Thoughts?

Thanks.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2dfn8t7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire