samedi 24 septembre 2016

Speedtest beta (without Flash) no longer working?

Since I don't have Flash installed I have been using Speedtest's beta site (beta.speedtest.net) that works without Flash.

After updating to Sierra, the site no longer works. It automatically redirects to the non-beta site and tells me I don't have Flash installed and that it needs Flash to work. This is in Safari.

If I used Firefox, it loads the beta site properly, but I am unable to click on "Begin Test" - meaning, nothing happens when I click - no visual of the "button" being pressed at all.

I thought I'd be clever and change the Safari user agent to "iPad". Well, that backfired. It went to the site and showed a page asking me to download the iOS version of the app onto my device!

Can someone else try this out for me and let me know if I am the only one facing this issue please?

Thanks and cheers


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2d8s7tZ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire