samedi 3 septembre 2016

Shameless plug: new YouTube Channel

Hi ehMacians. :) Thought I would take the liberty to post a shameless plug on a new project. Hope the admins don't get mad. :D

I'm in my 4th and final semester of Business Marketing at Conestoga college. I will hopefully be getting into the field of online Community Management and/or Event Planning or perhaps another niche in the marketing field. Eventually, I hope to be starting a new online community or two from what I've learned from school and other resources (And from the many mistakes and successes I had while running ehMac :o )

I've created a new YouTube Channel that will hopefully entertain (and make you chuckle), inform and inspire you. Will cover lots of topics like Business and Marketing, Technology, Motorcycles, Canadian Life, Physical and Mental Health and much more. Will see where it goes.

Here is a link to my channel.

My apologies for the occasional wind noise and shaky video, that will improve with better equipment and just learning over time. Next video will be about my recent trip to Amsterdam with my girlfriend.

/plug


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2bKqyiw

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire