dimanche 12 mars 2017

ATV Airplay Mirroring

Since changing computers and with it the inevitable upgrade to Sierra I've lost the ability to mirror the desktop through the ATV2 to the tv. I've run through the usual on-line check list:

-Boxes are properly checked in Display preferences.
-Computer and ATV2 are on the same wi-fi network

What makes this truly bizarre is that I can stream music and video from iTunes to the TV without a hitch. There are three other computers in the house running either Mavericks or Yosemite that can mirror with no problem at all.

I'm running 5.3 on the ATV2 (it's jailbroken) and upgrading the software isn't an option at this point. I've searched for an answer on-line but to no avail beyond what I've already done.

My options include;

-downgrading to Yosemite or El Capitan (I'm using a 2015 MBA so this may be a possibility)
-upgrading the software on the ATV2 and lose the jail brake.

Before trying anything drastic I wanted to put it out here just in case I was missing something.

Any ideas?

(should've posted in troubleshooting)


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2ncrw1k

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire