mercredi 29 mars 2017

DownThemAll not recognizing some pdf links

Hello everyone -

Is any one using DownThisAll?
http://ift.tt/2nBntul

I was looking for a way to download all pdf files from a webpage at once and this Firefox add-on seems to do the job.
Reviewd were very positive - I tried it on the webpage where I wanted to download the pdf files but for some reason DtA doesn't detect all of the pdf links.

This is the website:
LGB.de - Gesamtliste Schmalspur

DtA detects all the pdf's where the link is shown as "download" but none of the links called "anzeigen" even though "anzeigen" is also a pdf and one can certainly download each one of those files individually.

I just started using DtA last night; maybe I'm missing something that a regular user can point out.
Didn't find a DtA discussion group so I thought I'd ask here.

As an aside - are there any other free apps or add-ons that will download all pdf files from a web page automatically?

Thanks


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2nB9DrS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire