jeudi 2 mars 2017

Wow! The iPhone 7 is really nice!

I was checking out the jet black iPhone 7 today. I wish I hadn't!! I was comparing the display to my iPhone 6. Definitely more vivid and an improvement in color saturation.

I watched a lot of video reviews hoping someone would do a thorough comparison with the two displays, but I never did see anyone do that.

Anyway, I was impressed. The display itself seems to be closer to the glass as well.. as if it's part of the glass. I didn't think it was possible to get it any closer, yet there it was.

I just wish it wasn't so freakin expensive. I can't justify spending $1000+ on a cellphone.

Meanwhile, the iPhone 8 is going to be spectacular, and will likely be $1200-1300 knowing Apple. Pretty close to what the MacBook Pro used to cost. Insane.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2lEUiDe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire