samedi 18 mars 2017

Audio Record a Webinar on ElCapitan?

I want to record the audio on a webinar - currently running ElCapitan

On OS 10.6.8 I used to use sSoundflower with audacity but now when I select the recording device on audacity the only options are Built in input or Apowersoft Audio Device.

I don't recall ever downloading Apowersoft but maybe a did a trial version.
I just don't want the recording stopping half way through because the trial perod is finished.
The webinar is expected to run for 2 1/2 hours.

When I checked Quicktime audio recording, Soundflower does come up as an input, but I have never used Quicktime before to record a webinar.
Does QT automatically record any audio that would come through the Mac Mini speaker or headphones?

Any really simple options to record audio when listening to a webinar on ElCapitan?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2n1W18J

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire